Tibet Group Tour…..
Tibet Group tours. We offer the cheapest budget tour in Tibet. Our tour is on average 200 Dollar less than our competitors. the reason for this budget tours is to make Tibet accessible for everyone. During this tour, you will stay in a comfortable local Tibetan hotels with all the basic amenities. We will be using only the service from the local business. If you are looking for tours with the higher standard tour with star rated hotel’s, Private Vehicles and Private guides, Please check our Tibet private tour page.
Our Promise for our group tour member…..
- We will not have the group more than 12 people for maintaining our service standard.
- We will take care of each and every members in the group tours as we do for our High-end private tours.
- We arrange the best Local Tibetan tour guides for your tour.
- All the Vehicle for the tour well maintains with the well-experienced driver.
We are fully committed to responsible and Sustainable tourism practice in Tibet. We have a privilege to be able to host you in Tibet, yes we also understand that we have a responsibility in protecting and contributing back to nature and our local follow people and economy.
We are a Local Tibetan travel agency in Lhasa. Our agency is 100% staffed with local Tibetan tourism professionals. We only hire local Tibetan guides and other tours crews. We used service from local business only. 100% of the travel money goes to local Tibetan families where you are visiting. We use 20% of the net profit into Environmental conservative projects with local governments and individuals.
We are all born in Tibet. We know how important Tibetan environment is for the eco-system of the entire world. We will love of mountains, glacier, and rivers. We will do our best to reduce environmental impact from your tours in Tibet.
Following are Our ways:
- No Plastic Bottles in the tour
We will provide your drinking water in a bigger container, each and every traveler are request to bring their own reusable water bottle. In this way, we can reduce hundreds of water bottles each tour against few big container, which we can later reuse.
- Incentives on guide and Driver
We provide incentives to our guides and drivers base on their initiatives in conserving the natural environment. We often decide not to hire guide how are unethical toward sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Staff Training every winter
Winter is a low season in Tibet tourism, we always use this window of opportunity provide skills required for Responsible tourism, Sustainable tourism practice, first Aids and emergency first responder training. One of our managers is certified Humanity Supply Chain management from by fritz institute. We also work closely with individuals from Tibetan Village project, Tibet Eco Travel initiatives and Local Tibet Red Cross society and other NGOs.
- We plan a tree for every three tours.
Every spring we plant trees for every three tours we organize in Tibet. Tibet’s weather is very harsh for a young sapling to grow with a help. So we would buy the trees and ask local farmers to adopt trees. We Tibetan consider planting a tree helps themselves in holistically. So far are we are very successful in planting trees against the small number of tours we organize. We hope in future we will work closely with local government to plan trees with their help.
- Smaller group size
We do not believe in touristy tours for Environmental Impact. Traveling in groups of small numbers has less impact on committed in an area than traveling in the 60s to 70s people together. So all our tours are less than 12 people normal road travel and less for trekking tours
- Trekking tours and environmental care in the wilderness of Tibet
During your trekking in Tibet, you will be walking across a very fragile ecosystem. We do take extra care in our trekking tours preventing environmental effects.
- No Plastic Bottles in the tour
Following are how are take care of our environment our trekking tours.
- We nothing leave nothing behind.
We make sure we take all our rubbish and leave nothing behind.
- We protect the grassland
A little destruction on Tibet’s fragile environment is irreversible. So, in the trekking tours we will not make drainage surrounding your tent, rather we will provide trekkers with a better tent with bathtub style floors to prevent rainwater getting into your tent. We will not dig the grassland and put small tent to make a toilet. Even when we try to the put the grass back, it is not the same. So when you are answering your nature called please enjoy the nature. Maybe you are you will not enjoy the natures call in the wilderness for sometimes.
- Collecting the garbage along the way.
We have a saying in Tibet, if you can’t help, don’t harm. Here is our helping part. We always extra yaks carrying the Garbages, our yak men will be collecting while waiting for the clients at the campsite. Yak man walks faster than all and they have a free time at the camp. While cook prepares for meals and drinks, We pay yaks men’s incentives in collecting the rubbish around the camp.
We always identify our business as a social enterprise. We dedicate 30% of our annual net profit to Social and environmental projects. Every winter we will buy a huge amount of winter cloth from the market for small children to donate to schools. In this way, we are providing the warm winter cloth for children and encouraging them to go to school.
Any purchase related to business, we do with the local business. We also encourage travelers to purchase the products directly from the local producer, which is why we always trees for guide to take the visitor to the local handicraft centers and producers.
Whenever there is someone need for medical help. Our company staff member would gather money for it. The management has decided how much ever is donated by our staff, Company will double that amount by donating the equal amount, what has been collected from the staff’s members. And all our staffs are very generous.
We always inform all our clients about local customs, beliefs, and ethics. So that it would be easier for our home visit, and culture programs.
Read Our Reviews on Tripadvisor
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- itibet travel, Lhasa
- 184, Beijing Middle Road Chengguan Chu, Lhasa 850000, China
- Recent Reviews:
- Utrecht, The NetherlandsReviewed 1 week ago
- Our 17 day trip with local Tibetan guide and driver from Lhasa to Mt. Kailash and the remnants of the ancient Guge kingdom really delivered the authentic Tibet experience we were looking for. We did not only stop at the well known landmarks but also...Read More
Bangkok, ThailandReviewed 2 weeks ago
- Tenzin Woaber runs i-Tibet and this is definitely one of the best travel agencies in Tibet. They are locally run and use only local guides, drivers, hotels and all the money goes to support ethical tourism and the local economy (and believe me when I... Read More
Copenhagen, DenmarkReviewed 2 weeks ago
- I travelled to Tibet under the professional guidance of i-Tibet travel and was very happy and satisfied. We travelled for 17 days and felt in very good hands. Most of all the personal, warm, honest and welcoming Tenzin Woaber made the experience one to remember...Read More
1-4 of 48 Reviews
Reviewed 9 September, 2017
- We are a group of four going on a private tour with iTibet. I made my research and comparison on a lot of tour agencies in Tibet and ended up with iTibet, the decision didn't disappoint me both in terms of budget and quality of...Read More
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.