Meet Our Team
We are fully committed to responsible and Sustainable tourism practice in Tibet. We have a privilege to be able to host you in Tibet, yes we also understand that we have a responsibility in protecting and contributing back to nature and our local follow people and economy.
We are a Local Tibetan travel agency in Lhasa. Our agency is 100% staffed with local Tibetan tourism professionals. We only hire local Tibetan guides and other tours crews. We used service from local business only. 100% of the travel money goes to local Tibetan families where you are visiting. We use 20% of the net profit into Environmental conservative projects with local governments and individuals.
We are all born in Tibet. We know how important Tibetan environment is for the eco-system of the entire world. We will love of mountains, glacier, and rivers. We will do our best to reduce environmental impact from your tours in Tibet.
Following are Our ways:
- No Plastic Bottles in the tour
We will provide your drinking water in a bigger container, each and every traveler are request to bring their own reusable water bottle. In this way, we can reduce hundreds of water bottles each tour against few big container, which we can later reuse.
- Incentives on guide and Driver
We provide incentives to our guides and drivers base on their initiatives in conserving the natural environment. We often decide not to hire guide how are unethical toward sustainable and responsible tourism.
- Staff Training every winter
Winter is a low season in Tibet tourism, we always use this window of opportunity provide skills required for Responsible tourism, Sustainable tourism practice, first Aids and emergency first responder training. One of our managers is certified Humanity Supply Chain management from by fritz institute. We also work closely with individuals from Tibetan Village project, Tibet Eco Travel initiatives and Local Tibet Red Cross society and other NGOs.
- We plan a tree for every three tours.
Every spring we plant trees for every three tours we organize in Tibet. Tibet’s weather is very harsh for a young sapling to grow with a help. So we would buy the trees and ask local farmers to adopt trees. We Tibetan consider planting a tree helps themselves in holistically. So far are we are very successful in planting trees against the small number of tours we organize. We hope in future we will work closely with local government to plan trees with their help.
- Smaller group size
We do not believe in touristy tours for Environmental Impact. Traveling in groups of small numbers has less impact on committed in an area than traveling in the 60s to 70s people together. So all our tours are less than 12 people normal road travel and less for trekking tours
- Trekking tours and environmental care in the wilderness of Tibet
During your trekking in Tibet, you will be walking across a very fragile ecosystem. We do take extra care in our trekking tours preventing environmental effects.
- No Plastic Bottles in the tour
Following are how are take care of our environment our trekking tours.
- We nothing leave nothing behind.
We make sure we take all our rubbish and leave nothing behind.
- We protect the grassland
A little destruction on Tibet’s fragile environment is irreversible. So, in the trekking tours we will not make drainage surrounding your tent, rather we will provide trekkers with a better tent with bathtub style floors to prevent rainwater getting into your tent. We will not dig the grassland and put small tent to make a toilet. Even when we try to the put the grass back, it is not the same. So when you are answering your nature called please enjoy the nature. Maybe you are you will not enjoy the natures call in the wilderness for sometimes.
- Collecting the garbage along the way.
We have a saying in Tibet, if you can’t help, don’t harm. Here is our helping part. We always extra yaks carrying the Garbages, our yak men will be collecting while waiting for the clients at the campsite. Yak man walks faster than all and they have a free time at the camp. While cook prepares for meals and drinks, We pay yaks men’s incentives in collecting the rubbish around the camp.
We always identify our business as a social enterprise. We dedicate 30% of our annual net profit to Social and environmental projects. Every winter we will buy a huge amount of winter cloth from the market for small children to donate to schools. In this way, we are providing the warm winter cloth for children and encouraging them to go to school.
Any purchase related to business, we do with the local business. We also encourage travelers to purchase the products directly from the local producer, which is why we always trees for guide to take the visitor to the local handicraft centers and producers.
Whenever there is someone need for medical help. Our company staff member would gather money for it. The management has decided how much ever is donated by our staff, Company will double that amount by donating the equal amount, what has been collected from the staff’s members. And all our staffs are very generous.
We always inform all our clients about local customs, beliefs, and ethics. So that it would be easier for our home visit, and culture programs.
Our mission statement
- Building unforgettable Tibet and Tibetan memories through travel
- Promoting local tourism to boost Tibetan experiences
- Optimal Tibet and local Tibetan experience
- Ensuring Tibet travel permit deliverance at 100% rate
- Offer excellent tour packages to suit every mood and every pocket
- Leverage Information & Technology to smoothen the wrinkles of traveling.
- Regular updates of service quality base on guest feedbacks
- Employment of local Tibetan tour guide and other tour crews.
- Use of Local Tibetan facilities for promote regional economy.
- Our Ethics
- Our local knowledge of Tibet, Tibetan lifestyle, Religion, culture and its offerings
- Our wish to serve and create happy memories
- Our Backward and Forward linkages ensuring seamless connectivity and luxurious stay
- Our dedicated and loyal employees (All Tibetan guides and tour professionals)
- Knowledgeable and friendly Tibetan guides and tour escorts.
- We are Tibetan tour professional and local expert, providing Tibet tour service. which means you will meet us in Lhasa and we will take be your guide for the tour.
- Every client and visitors are guess to us. as being Tibetan we consider our guest as most important person, you and your needs would be very high priority in our list.
- We are professional tour guide. We have been taking tour groups for over five years and we know how to deal with emergency situations in high land, we know how to avoid them and we know what is takes for your clients in making this tour.
- Over years of being a tour guide, we have better personalize touch with lots of good drivers, hotels, monks in Temple and restaurant owners. We are assigning our tour only with the tourist car driver whom we know and trust. We take our groups by our self (only if we have two or more groups in Tibet). We know all the hotels in Tibet and we booked with the best of the best hotel base on recommendation of clients and our experiences.